Those taking part must:
- Be aged 7 years or over
- Be less than 120kg, approx 18.5 stone
- Not be pregnant
- Not be diagnosed with a heart complaint, spinal injury or weak spine or any medical condition they consider may be exacerbated by the activities.
(If you are making a booking that will involve other people, you are responsible for informing them of these terms and conditions.)
Children under 16 years
Children under 16 years are under Climbzone supervision until the stated finish time, after which they must be met at Climbzone reception by a parent or guardian
We ask all parents and guardians of younger children to be aware of the finishing times and remain in the area.
On Site Photography
- Pictures are taken on the Skypark and can be viewed & purchased in Climbzone reception
- The nature of the activity means we are unable to guarantee everyone has a usable picture taken
- Photos are kept for 96 hours.
- Due to the varying ages and abilities of the participants booking on to sessions, Climbzone can only guarantee one go on your chosen activities in the time allotted.
- We endeavour to stick to the start and finish times published. Sessions starting late will have extra time allocated at the end of sessions.
- The allotted time includes kitting up and de-kitting.
Changes, lateness and cancellations
- Please note that all courses require 96 hours notice for any modifications or cancellations. If less than 96 hours notice is given, the booking cannot be modified or refunded
- Refunds are not offered if the participant decides not to complete an activity.
- The course runs only at the time stated. We advise you to arrive about 10 minutes prior to your session, especially at weekends and holidays
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes after the allotted start time for your activity session you will not be able to take part in this session. A refund or re-booking cannot be offered if you fail to make the allotted time
- Climbzone reserves the right to terminate the session for any participant found to behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
Please note that
“The British Mountaineering Council recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”
Climbzone takes responsibility for providing facilities for clients’ enjoyment of the climbing activities. Whilst all practical steps have been taken to minimise the risk involved, Indoor Climbing is a dangerous activity. Neither the operating company nor its employees shall be liable for any loss or injury arising from participation in activities within the centre.
Winter weather: please allow yourself extra travel time to get to Climbzone at Soar. Please note that unless the weather deteriorates so much that Climbzone must close, we will be unable to give you a refund for not attending your booked session.
Climbzone does not accept personal cheques as payment for activities. We do accept company cheques.
Nothing contained within these terms will affect any statutory rights.